Beautiful castle from the Middle Age located on the lake Thuone.
Today, the castle reflects the change from a medieval castle to a patrician residence. Visit the furnished living quarters and the rooms used for official functions, dating from the 13th to the 18th Century, among them the 15th Century residential and court rooms, the wood-paneled Renaissance room and the early Baroque banquet room.
The Early Romanesque Castle Church and the manicured park are also part of the grounds. A cultural and touristic venue of great charm and ambience.
Why this venue:
Spiez Castle is located on the Lake Thuone. One of few castles from the Middle Age with a baroque room for weddings.
- Blessing Ceremonies Only Possible
- Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail only recommend at Chateau
- Reception and Accommodation recommended in nearby larger town
Capacity: up to 60 guest
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.
2010-2011 Speiz Castle Ceremony only package
- Speiz Castle Rental Fee
- Ceremony Days - Any day of the week
- Legal Paperwork
- Directions for obtaining legal documents required from your home country
- Handling Swiss documents & applications & all fees and taxes
- Official translations when needed
- Civil or Religious Wedding arrangement
- English Speaking Ceremony Officiator/Priest
- Ceremony Blessing
- Detailed time plan for the wedding
- SwissSE Ceremony Planning
- Off site wedding organization up to 20 Hours
- All Swiss Taxes
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Private and Personalize Wedding Webpage - "Client Login"
Price: 4,450.00 CHF | € 4,278.85 | $ 4,635.42 | £ 3,047.95
2014-2015 On Site Wedding Coordinator
On site wedding coordinator for 3 hours ( min )
- Pre-Wedding Meeting (1 Hour)
- Wedding Day presence at blessing ceremony (2 Hours)
Coordinator will also arrange:
- CD Ceremony Music at no extra charge
- Transportation in mid size car to and from ceremony venue
Each additional hour CHF 185
Price: 850.00 CHF | € 817.31 | $ 885.42 | £ 582.19
DISCOUNT for if you sign your paperwork at your home country
We have quite a few couples who do not want to go through the paperwork hassle preparation in home country for Switzerland, than come one day early and they only want to enjoy nice hassle-free ceremony we offer discount of CHF 500. Here is a recap why some couples do it:
- you dont have to travel to Swiss Embassy in your home country to place wedding application
- you dont have to arrive at least day before for pre-wedding paperwork check
- you dont have to pay the extra 1-2 hotel nights
- you dont have to go sign paperwork in the morning of the wedding or day before
Price: 500.00 CHF | € 480.77 | $ 520.83 | £ 342.47