Cruise with Elvira Boat.
Why this boat?
The Elvira, another of the beauties of our ecological fleet, cruises in Prague on the Vltava River. It comes from the same workshop as the Mistr Jan Hus and is the same kind of boat.
It's dimensions are small, in particular its submersion, thanks to which it can be used for cruises on the Devil's Channel, around Křížovnicky Island and to other corners of the Vltava, where larger boats cannot go. Complete refreshment can be provided on board in the form of catering.
- runs purely on electric power
- built in the Prague Boats dock in Prague – Podbaba
- an aquacabrio version with sliding roof
- emission-free and silent
- used for sightseeing cruises, regular cruises on the Devil's Channel, private rental
- anchors at Čech Bridge, but can also be boarded at our ecological dock in Kampa, near the Devil's Channel
- full refreshments may be provided on board (not equipped with own restaurant)
Max capacity: 25 guests
Catering is not available.
Additional information regarding prices and availability
Latest price updated on July 9, 2019.
Price is valid for events with min. cruising time of 2 hours.
We charge 50 % of the rental price during the time of preparation (f.e. set-up on request) and 70 % during the time when the boat isstanding at the dock or cruising empty. In case of outsourced catering we charge 200 % of the rental price. Other special request will be priced individually.
For more information about this boat CLICK HERE.
Boat Elvira by Prague Boats.
phone: +420 605 700 007