Beautiful château close to Geneva.
The Castle of Coppet was reconstructed at the end of the 17th century upon the ruins of a 13th century fortified castle, some remains of which may still be seen. The castle lies in a vast park overlooking the Lake of Geneva.
It tells the story of a family: that of the Swiss Jacques Necker, Finance Minister to Louis XVI, and of his daughter, Mme de Staël, who went into exile there due to her opposition to Napoleon.
She initiated the "Salon de l’Europe" where prominent figures of the day debated on the arts, literature and politics. Since Necker’s time, the castle has remained in the hands of his descendants.
This explains the home-like atmosphere of the museum which displays superb furniture, paintings and objects in their original setting.
Why this venue:
Coppet Chateau is a charming castle very close to Geneva and international airport (up to 30 minutes by car). The ceremonies in the chateau’s garden are with the view on the castle and on the lake.
- Blessing and Legal Civil Ceremonies Possible
- Both indoor and outdoor ceremonies possible
- Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail, and Reception all possible at castle
- Accommodation in Coppet town or nearby cities
- Variety of Salons and Rooms available for your wedding use
- Music allowed till 3-4 a.m.
- Weddings possible all year round
Capacity: up to 250 guest
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.
2010-2011 Coppet Castle Ceremony only package
- Coppet Castle Rental Fee
- Ceremony Days - Any day of the week
- Legal Paperwork
- Directions for obtaining legal documents required from your home country
- Handling Swiss documents & applications & all fees and taxes
- Official translations when needed
- Civil or Religious Wedding arrangement
- English Speaking Ceremony Officiator/Priest
- Ceremony Blessing in Coppet Chateau
- Detailed time plan for the wedding
- SwissSE Ceremony Planning
- Off site wedding organization up to 20 Hours
- All Swiss Taxes
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Private and Personalize Wedding Webpage - "Client Login"
Price: 4,350.00 CHF | € 4,182.69 | $ 4,531.25 | £ 2,979.45
On Site Wedding Coordinator ( Cantons GE,VD )
On site wedding coordinator for 3 hours ( min )
- Pre-Wedding Meeting (1 Hour)
- Wedding Day presence at the ceremony (2 Hours)
Coordinator will also arrange:
- CD Ceremony Music at no extra charge
- Transportation in mid size car to and from ceremony venue
Each additional hour CHF 185
Price: 650.00 CHF | € 625.00 | $ 677.08 | £ 445.21
DISCOUNT for if you sign your paperwork at your home country
We have quite a few couples who do not want to go through the paperwork hassle preparation in home country for Switzerland, than come one day early and they only want to enjoy nice hassle-free ceremony we offer discount of CHF 500. Here is a recap why some couples do it:
- you dont have to travel to Swiss Embassy in your home country to place wedding application
- you dont have to arrive at least day before for pre-wedding paperwork check
- you dont have to pay the extra 1-2 hotel nights
- you dont have to go sign paperwork in the morning of the wedding or day before
Price: 500.00 CHF | € 480.77 | $ 520.83 | £ 342.47