Amazing castle between Lake Geneva and the Vineyard-Covered hills of the Jura Mountains range.
Rolle is a beautiful small town squeezed between Lake Geneva and the vineyard-covered hills of the Jura Mountains range. It lies at the heart of the La Cote wine-producing area.
The large square castle was built 1276 by the Duke of Savoy to protect trade routes. Rolle prospered as a trading center on one of Europe busiest transalpine route - the Simplon - which connects Northern France with Italy. De la Harpe, born in Rolle, freed the Canton de Vaud from the Bernese and attached it to Switzerland in 1803. Spared from the industrial development of its larger neighbours Geneva and Lausanne, it retained its medieval charm and high quality of life - arguably among the highest in the country.
Its huge lakeside chateau, plum in the heart of town, dates from 1270, and is available to host wedding ceremonies.
Why this venue:
Rolle Castle is located half and hour by train or car from Geneva International Airport This location is perfect for both a ceremony and a reception as it offers several large ballrooms, terraces, and fabulous views.
- Blessing Ceremonies Only Possible
- Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail only recommend at Chateau
- Reception and Accommodation recommended in nearby larger town
- Direct access to Lake Geneva; Lake Boat Cruises Possible
Capacity: up to 60 guest
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.
2010-2011 Rolle Castle Ceremony only package
- Rolle Castle Rental Fee
- Ceremony Days - Any day of the week
- Legal Paperwork
- Directions for obtaining legal documents required from your home country
- Handling Swiss documents & applications & all fees and taxes
- Official translations when needed
- Civil or Religious Wedding arrangement
- English Speaking Ceremony Officiator/Priest
- Ceremony Blessing in Rolle Castle
- Detailed time plan for the wedding
- SwissSE Ceremony Planning
- Off site wedding organization up to 20 Hours
- All Swiss Taxes
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Private and Personalize Wedding Webpage - "Client Login"
Price: 3,900.00 CHF | € 3,750.00 | $ 4,062.50 | £ 2,671.23
On Site Wedding Coordinator ( Cantons GE,VD )
On site wedding coordinator for 3 hours ( min )
- Pre-Wedding Meeting (1 Hour)
- Wedding Day presence at the ceremony (2 Hours)
Coordinator will also arrange:
- CD Ceremony Music at no extra charge
- Transportation in mid size car to and from ceremony venue
Each additional hour CHF 185
Price: 650.00 CHF | € 625.00 | $ 677.08 | £ 445.21
DISCOUNT for if you sign your paperwork at your home country
We have quite a few couples who do not want to go through the paperwork hassle preparation in home country for Switzerland, than come one day early and they only want to enjoy nice hassle-free ceremony we offer discount of CHF 500. Here is a recap why some couples do it:
- you dont have to travel to Swiss Embassy in your home country to place wedding application
- you dont have to arrive at least day before for pre-wedding paperwork check
- you dont have to pay the extra 1-2 hotel nights
- you dont have to go sign paperwork in the morning of the wedding or day before
Price: 500.00 CHF | € 480.77 | $ 520.83 | £ 342.47