Legalities & Translation

For wedding in Czech Republic you need to present certain documents to the Czech register office. In general the register office will require your certificate, no impediment to marry and divorce decree. Of course with lot of stamps and translations. Each nationality is a little different, so in the section below you will find a list of various countries and some detail information in regards to documents. Also in regards to translations as all documents need to be translated by the oficial translator in Czech.

There is a lot more to know of course in regards to the location of the register office which one to choose, where to find translators who need to be present on your wedding ceremony when to visit registry office and lot of other aspects.

You will find more information in our L or XL info-version.

Sort by